Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our fantastic trip to Quebec City.

We just returned home from a four day getaway to Quebec. Other then the long, long drive we had a great time. I was amazed by the beauty of Quebec City and I could have spent a week just wandering the streets and having drinks on all the outdoor patios (without kids of course).

Quebec City from the ferry.
We decided that it would be fun to tour the town on a horse pulled carriage (Yes, I know, how touristy) and it was so much fun. The kids loved it. Here is a picture of Avery and our tour guide Champion.

Cam, Avery and Isaac outside the Legislature building.

My gorgeous kids....well two of them anyway.
While we were in Quebec we were able to hook up with the couple I was in Vietnam with. It was so nice to see them again. The little guy they adopted is doing fantastic and is as cute as ever. Here is a picture of Victor and Isaac and if you look back in the blog to when I was in Vietnam there is an earlier picture of the two boys and you can see how much they have grown.