Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to routine.

Well the holidays are officially over. I am always so excited for the holidays to get here but I am also happy to see them behind us for another year. They really are exhausting.

The kids went back to school yesterday (hurray for school!!!). When Cam got home yesterday he told me that the school day sucked....apparently he was expecting to have a 'back to school party' and instead he had to do actual work. Ohhh the disappointments.

We are back to the usual routines this week, swimming lessons, karate, and Cam starts guitar lessons (he is VERY excited). I also go back to work this week so I think life is going to get pretty hectic around here. It feels like I am constantly on the go now and I can't keep up with the laundry, I have no idea how I am going to juggle everything once I'm working. Enough whining.

We went for a walk this past weekend at Inverhuron. Lucky Isaac got a free ride the whole way. And here he is doing a drum solo on Rock Band.
Chow.