Life has been crazy busy. I guess having three kids and working shift work does that to you.
Anyway, whats new....where to start.
Cameron.
He decided this year he wanted to play hockey. I can't say I was very happy about the idea but we signed him up and gave it a go. Since he hasn't been on skates in about four or five years we put him in hockey school and skating lessons with the hopes he wouldn't get creamed in his first game. Well last night was his first game and he did awesome! He held his own and skated great. I think he was showing off a bit too since Grandma and Aunt Janet drove up to watch the game. Cam picked number 6 to be his player number for the season. Our cousin Aaron (and Cam's godfather) was number 6 throughout his hockey career so Cam insisted on having the same number. Maybe it will bring him some luck.
He is still taking guitar lessons and amazes me with a new song after every lesson. He is taking a break from karate till hockey season is over.
Avery
She decided this year to join Brownies. I was a little concerned at first because I remember how much I had brownies as a kid. The brown skirts we had to wear with the leotards....it was awful. But apparently Brownies is a lot different these days. Cargo pants and t-shirts and a whole lot of fun according to Avery. She's lovin' it.
She is also taking skating lessons and doing well but says she is absolutely not, never ever, playing hockey. I am totally OK with that.
Isaac
Saucy, busy and absolutely adorable.