As I mentioned in my last post, Horseback riding was Avery's surprise birthday present from me. It was a HUGE hit. Everyone had a great time. Here are some pics of our adventure.
Meet Caramel, Amber, Eclipse, Montana and Bob!




Avery being given a hand by our guide getting on her horse Amber. Our guide (I can't remember the sweet mans name) was wonderful!!!!! Truly wonderful. He treated Cam and Ave like they were his own and they adored him. This man whistled our entire ride and after every few songs he would whistle "Happy Birthday".

Were all ready to go....well except for Nana who was
crappin' her pants just a little.

Good old Nana....she's always up for an adventure.


The trail was breathtaking. Definitely a must do again.

So after about an half an hour of riding we come upon a little rest area. We tied up the horses and then our guide cracked open a bottle of wine for Nana and I and juice for the kids. He got a bonfire started and we all gathered around the fire while he sang "Happy Birthday" to Avery. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avery checking out the facilities.

I'm pretty sure the wine part was
Nana's favourite part of the day. She crapped her pants a lot less after our little pit stop.
LOL.

We were all sad to see the ride come to an end. We all had such a good time and can't wait to go back for more. Although I think next time Nana should have a glass of wine BEFORE we head out on our ride. (Sorry for
pickin' on ya Nana but you were just too funny!!!!!)

Our guide gave us all a big hug goodbye and sent us on our way. What a great day to be 8.