My baby is no longer a baby (well she still is to me...always will be). We had a great birthday weekend! Nana showed up on Friday (which always gets the kids smiling) and was able to celebrate the weekend festivities with up. First we went to see 'Disneys Christmas Carol' on Friday night. I loved it but the kids had a bit of a hard time following it. Saturday morning was Avery's swimming lessons and then Cameron had a hockey game. The BIG party was Saturday night. Avery and a few friends went swimming and then headed back to our house for some birthday cake and a little fun.
Sunday I surprised Avery and took her horseback riding. It was a huge hit. She loved it. I loved it... although my butt is paying for it today...very, very sore. I have a ton of pictures but for some reason the computer is only letting me download one so when it smartin's up I'll post the rest.
This is Avery and Amber.

We are heading to Grandma's house on Friday to have a birthday celebration with Grandma, Nanny and Grandpa Gordie. Spoiled kid isn't she!