
Well its Christmas Day and its sunny and 30 degrees outside. I still can't believe I am here. The streets are crazy busy with people. Considering only 7% of the population is Christian here almost everyone celebrates Christmas. It is kind of like our New Years Eve. People go out with friends and party and have good times. All the streets and the shops are all decorated for the season in garland, wreaths, snowflake, santa clause and anything else you can think of and everywhere you go people are wishing us Merry Chrismas. The people here are very friendly.
Isaac is doing great. He loves to be held and I think is attaching very well. He is getting stronger by the minute. I can't wait to get him home to meet his big brother and big sister. I feel very blessed that I have such an amazing husband and wonderful kids waiting for Isaac and I to come home.
I hope everyone has a terrific day. Christmas day is almost over here and it is soon time for bed.
Good night Cam and Avery,
Sleep tight,
Dream about bed bugs tonight.