Friday, December 28, 2007

An upadate from home.........

Hey Everyone, It's Mike. I'm putting up a post to let everyone know that the internet connections are down in the area that Kellie and my Mom are staying. The last I heard it may be down for a few days so Kellie may not be able to update the blog. I've spoken to her most days and everything is going really well. They're having a great time taking in all the sights and doing a bunch of shopping. They went to the South China Sea today for a swim and have went on some kind of a tour into the mountains. They also went for a long ride on a hydrofoil. Everything with Isaac seems to be going as well as can be hoped for and the paperwork associated with the adoption is going smoothly.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. The kids and I are keeping busy and having lots of fun. We had a great Christmas and Santa was pretty good to the two of them. Avery got a new "big girl bike" and a bunch of toy snakes and reptiles (that's her thing). Cam got a bunch of Ghost Tracking stuff and books about ghosts.
I'll try to update as info comes in to me unless Kellie is able to.