Monday, December 17, 2007

Well here I go!

Well I'm off to the other side of the world tomorrow. My bags are packed and I am ready to go and meet my new son. I'm feeling very jittery right now as I can't believe after all that we have worked for and been through for the adoption the time has finally come. In a couple of days time I will be in Vietnam WITH ISAAC. I do have to admit though that I am not looking forward to having to say good-bye to Mike, Cameron and Avery at the airport. My heart is breaking just thinking about it.
Thanks to everyone who has followed our journey thus far and for all the support you have given us. Please continue to keep Isaac, Nana and myself in your prayers for safe travels.
I will try to post as often as I can.